Jet lag had me up at 4:00 in the morning and I immediately checked out the Hindi Devotional playlist on Google Music. I'm really digging the mellow, groove. Click on the link, turn up the music, and keep reading. Aidan is really digging the music, as well.
So far, it's been a day+ of firsts.
- Kirsi and Aidan's first long international flight as independent children. They did a great job of navigating all of the steps involved in international travel and are pros now.
- Our new apartment is really nice - a video tour and pictures to come. Kirsi "loves our apartment, it's awesome."
- A gecko on the balcony at 1:30 in the morning sent the kids screaming to the safety of the apartment. Pigeons sent Kirsi screaming to the apartment, too.
- Rhesus monkeys (we think - 1 male, 1 female, and 1 baby) on our roof. The male walked right above Derwin's head and didn't pay him any attention.
- 27 degrees Celsius and 94% humidity at 7:10 in the morning.
- 70 Air Quality Index, which is considered to be Moderate according to the AQI. Just for reference sake, Regina is usually around 15 on a bad day.
- We are already unpacked and settled that way. We still have items to purchase but that'll happen soon enough.
Our day starts at 11:00 and involves lunch, a campus tour, and an orientation to life in New Delhi.